Please submit your games in this thread, which have compatibility issues with these cards...[16/32/64MB].
|Â¯| GAMES NOT COMPATIBLE OR HAVE ISSUES WITH DATEL 16/32/64MB MAX MEMORY CARDS |Â¯|
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down [32/64MB] - reported by digitalFX & kezc "after the reading memory card screen, the game goes to a black screen and just freezes"
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater [16/64MB] - reported by Fakk2 "Shortly after I got my new formatted 64 Meg card vibration quit working on the PS2 controllers due to a fuse blowing in the system because my MGS 3 Snake Eater was incompatible with the 64 Meg card causing you to pull it out and put it back in the system."
- Manhunt [16/32/64MB] - reported by gothi Hardcoded to ONLY work with 8MB cards
- Okami [16/32/64MB?] - reported by t00p "Okami wouldnt save to this MC"
- Quake III: Revolution [32MB] - reported by ps2dragon "it takes a lot more time to save with Quake III: Revolution"
- Resident Evil 4 [16/32/64MB] - reported by E P "can't load saved games on any of the Datel cards"