Devil May Cry Pal in NTSC mode [solved]
I come here to request a lil help, cause Im really out of ideas. :chinscrat Im trying to play my PAL copy of Devil May Cry with NTSC mode enforced (via OPL 0.9.1 on internal HDD). I usually dont care too much about 50 htz, but it's too slow for this game.
What I did try yet :
- use GSM : breaks the screen. Game seems incompatible with GSM.
- use OPL, with NTSC video mode set in OPL display settings : game runs in PAL, no effects.
- use OPL+GSM : same result as with OPL stand alone version.
- tried to patch the iso with pal2ntsc + y fix : the picture is broken where were the black PAL borders
- tried to patch with ADR patcher : same result as with pal2ntsc
- use PS2rd to enforce NTSC video mode : no effects, game runs in PAL
- generated a pal2ntsc code + a y fix one with Codeseek log, used with ps2rd (as it were be a widescreen code) : no effect.