- Freedom Fighters is alright, but gets repititive.
- Mercenaries is pretty much the same as FF, but you can't recruit like you can in FF. However, it is worth hiring it just to check out laser initiated air strikes, yes, AIR STRIKES!
- Deus X: Invisible War is NOT a shooter, if you liked KOTOR then you may like Invisible War, although i hated RPGs i loved KOTOR, but regardless Deus X: Invisible War sucks.
- Hitman 3(Contracts) is an awesome game if you loved Hitman & Hitman 2, it offers more of the same stealth action that can only be offered by this series.
I have all three you mentioned and i would say.
1. Dead 2 Rights, is a very nice game, but don't call it Max Payne, Payne was a revolution of a game and D2R & True Crimes is nothing but a rip off. Holding people as hostage then point blank execution is teh bomb. This game also offers little mini games, reminescent of old sega titles.
2. Half-Life is great if you like fast paced FPS.
3. True Crimes would be my pick, the storyline is awesome, the soundtrack ****ing rocks (im into metal, system of a down, deftones, american head charge, etc.) and although the soundtrack is majorly rap it is awesome, and what it holds above D2R is replayability, D2R is entirely the same game, start to finish, in True Crimes, you learn car moves (spinning, driving on 2 wheels, etc) & also hand to hand combat moves.
Basically if you like GTA Type stuff get True Crimes, if you prefer the Third Person Actions get Dead 2 Rights. True Crimes is a better game then Dead 2 Rights though, ill say that.
P.S. You should think about Splinter Cell 2: Pandora Tomorrow.