The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Action replay max evo and matrix infinity v1.93 (and more issues)???
Action replay max evo and matrix infinity v1.93 (and more issues)??? –
I am first time here so do not flame me if I posted in wrong section. I have a cheating problem.
1. I have Action replay max loaded with 2010 codes (nice bunch of tem)
2. I have SCPH-90004 8C with Mars Pro 816HD on disposal
3. I have SCPH-70004 with matrix infiniti v1.93 on disposal.
4 I configures PS2SMB on remore machine on my LAN and it is working great.
Now I have 2 problems:
1. 90004 8C seems to be better chip, loads CDRW, DVDRW but has some hardware issues (wont come on every time on power on). But, strange thing is that when I used ARMAX with backup DVD everything worked well. Upon selecting codes ARMAX asks for game DVD, I put DVD backup and cheats works.
Same thing, same ARMAX DVD and same GAME backup, will not load on other ps2 70004. When you start game it loads and you can play (matrix infinity logo is shown during the boot), but if you start with ARMAX first, and insert game DVD when Armax asks, no chance to load it.
Seems like ARMAX is avoiding (skippind) matrix infinity? Why is that?
2. But my main whish is to avoid loading from DVD tray, and load games from network. I learned on the other forum that ARMAX cannot be used with OPL 0.8. That is why I expoloited MC with FreeMCboot and installes OPL 0.8 and configuere it. Installed Codebreaker 9.3 which gives option to boot from LAN upon selecting cheats. Everything fine, but....
I have PAL machine, and I need PAL cheats!
So I need some advice, where to find and how to add to Codebreaker 9.3 whole bunch of cheats. I read there are some converters, Havent tried them though yet, but somehow I think there must be some working list of PAL cheats which can be uploaded to PS2.
That is all for now, I wan to thank you in advance for your help.
Well, seems like this is ARMAX general problem wirh Matrix infinity v1.93. I just found recorded video which describes the same situation:
VIDEO: www . youtube . com/watch?v=PPskAQhiMyc (since Forum does not permit to post links yet)
I wonder did anyone found solution to this? Or does anyone know is this a compatibility problem between ARMAX and Matrix?
Also, I would be grateful if anyone can give me instrictions I requested for Codebreaker.
Well, now we are closer to the facts:
VIDEO: www . youtube . com/watch?v=TOhHJAhd3Fg
Seems like Armax hass issues with game backups. But I confirm it works on Console with Mars Pro 816HD chip.
I used this copy: www . theisozone . com/downloads/playstation/other/action-replay-max-60hz-palntsc/ to test it.
However, I still have to find solution for codebreaker PAL codes, since I host games on SMB share.