I have a 50004 model without modchip for repair.
- The ps2 was put on his side (vertical stand), and was fallen 90 degrees.
What were the consequences:
- Could not play cd/dvd's anymore
What I found out was the following:
- cd/dvd drive did not spin cd/dvd's anymore
- C-laser still produced light, tried to focus, laser coils both > 5 Ohm
- cd/dvd totally not spinning
What I did:
- measure all fuses, all were ok
- replaced the motor drive with a new one, no difference
Does somebody know how to continue ?