With the permission of the admin psx-scene, I posted this application for the use and enjoyment of all PS2 users, if there is a problem for the publication of this thres, before removal, or doing any action, please contact me , thank you very much everybody.
Program Latest Version: 3.25 <May 9, 2012>
Stable version Program: From version 2.13
Last updated version: 2.17 <4 September 2010>
Stable Release Update: From version 2.13
NEW!!: With Offline mode NEW LISTINGS IN 1 SECOND CHARGE ONLY !!!!!
NOTE: (March 6, 2011) => ATTACHED JLOJCH OFFICIAL INSTALLER FOR WINDOWS
Welcome friends, here I bring you the latest version of JLOJCH, v3 version, with many changes, as well as support for a list of games compatible with PS2 Open Loader, ESR, USBExtreme / USBAdvance, and as always HDLoader / HDAdvance
Well To Start
What is JLOJCH? What to serve?
It is a java application, used to check, add and modify and delete games from the list of compatible games:
-Open PS2 Loader
order to have a fast and efficient access, and power among all keep updated lists all in one application, in one place all in one unified place for all people using different methods, forever without a single person has do it alone, if we do it all the better.
How to use all functions of the program?
To use all the application functions as: add games and modify delete etc ... you must register for the application, accessed from the Menu Options-> Register
I can Use JLOJCH on my PC?
JLOJCH can be used on Windows or Linux or any operating system you have installed Java Version 6 or higher.
JLOJCH is tested and works fine on the following operating systems (does NOT mean it works in other versions):
-Microsoft Windows 2000 (any version)
-Microsoft Windows Me Millennium Edition (any version)
-Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (any version)
-Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (any version)
-Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (any version)
-Microsoft Windows Seven Professional (any version)
-Microsoft Windows Seven Ultimate (64 bit)
-Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron (Hardy Heron)
-Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex (Wild Goat Intrepid)
-Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope (Jackalope Alegre)
-Ubuntu 9.10 (Koala Karma)
-Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx (Lynx Lucid)
-Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat
(Only tested on these versions but will work with other versions of Linux such as Kubuntu, Edubuntu and Xubuntu)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leompard)
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 (Snow Leompard)
works perfectly except the automatic on / off caps lock
- Chrome OS Linux 1.0.626 RC (x86) Live CD
- Chrome OS Linux 1.0.626 RC (x86) USB Disk Image
- Chrome OS 0.9.576 RC Live CD
- Chrome OS 0.9.570 RC Live CD
- Chrome OS 0.8.552 beta Live CD
works perfectly except the registration application
MAC operating systems like Mac OS X Snow Leonpart with java version 1.6, can make this program work, but it does not work is the record in the application but can do all the rest of the application in the next version will be added compatibility with MAC OS X Tiger and Snow Leonpart to be 100% functional
Treatment of versions, how is it a more modern and better version?
One of the common ways of numbering the versions of the programs is to segment the version number in three parts, as 9.99.99, but in our case we will do 9.99 as follows:
The first segment is the version number itself, which is changed when it comes to a thorough review of the program.
The second segment is the release number, which changes when you make a change of functionality in the program, but not so important as to be a version change. Also odd release numbers are unstable, whereas when you come to a stable version is changed to an even number.
Thus the nomenclature of the versions of this program is for example 1.01, 1.02, 1.50, 2.0 ...
where the first number shows the actual version and the two numbers below show some changes that the program has some new functionality and more ..
Here is a list with all versions of the program and things have been improving throughout the application development Emparan highest to lowest is the latest version of the original version:
to see the version history, click on the links below and then look for the buttons in the first post that says "View History JLojch" and "View ActualizadorJLOJCH"
View History JLojch
View History ActualizadorJLOJCH
Functions and usefulness of this application: (Let it offers and what can be done)
- First of all comment on the speed of loading the list of about 8 seconds to load games 1960 table also depends on the connection but I have only 3 MB so I imagine, the application takes about 20 seconds to boot completely
- you can register in the application, this record will not have ever logging in to the program from the PC where you signed up he does just as well that you can add games to the list and edit, even delete and modify the games that you you have added to help keep the list updated.
- You can add game to the table in a simple and easy just You select the tab where you want to add the game, then pulsáis Actions menu-> Add Game or ctrl A and typing the name and making a few clicks will have it added.
IMPORTANT: To change the state / HDLoader a game that is listed with the icon of Information, you must do sigiente (only with a list of HDLoader and Open PS2 Loader):
1. Select, Menu Actions -> Add Game (of course we must first select the tab for the list which we want to change the status of a game)
2. Fill fields with data from the game we want to modify, these data are the same as the game is on the list with the status information. Then select the new state.
3. Click Add and you should leave a message click to edit.
4. You will see a confirmation screen with new data from the game, and if everything is correct press will be modified and changed the game state.
- Games Edit: It's a Semi-Automatic: If the program detects that you're adding the game is in the database and the field HDLoader / State is for information will give you the option to modify the game.
- Edit My Games to the Actions menu allows you to modify the games you have entered in the list, select a tab where you want to change any game and click Actions menu-> Edit My Games
- Clear My Games to the Actions menu, lets you delete the games entered in the list, select a tab where you want to delete a game and press Menu Actions-> Delete My Games
- You can generate the code for the forum Post SceneSpain.net so insertáis a game on the list and if you check the box to generate the code you open a window with the encoded message for thread [APP] JLOJCH: Official List of Games Compatible with HDL, OPL, USB, ESR by Tapia just you give the copy button and it will be copied to the clipboard and you go to the previous link and quick response pulsáis pegáis and publish and ready and you have the post created without writing anything at all
- You can change the style of the application from a few accounts that are installed including the style of the OS.
- Multi-language support. It has 4 languages available, English, Spanish, French, German
- You can make a search very quickly and easily simply give to Edit-> search in table and begin to get letters, has a filter that it does is filter out (pun intended) the congruence of what is enta getting if for example metes tasy as you filter out all games that contain the word Ansy like Final Fantasy. The search is in capital letters but that da = because the program automatically turns on and off fabric without your touch anything, the search is compatible with all the tables at the same time if you are looking for a game on a table and another table you pass on to the filter apply to the new table and put simply delete the last character and leaked the results will not have to start closing and opening the search because it's for all at the same time
- consists of an updater to update the application or its own updater newer versions you can select the option to not check for updates before d start the application or not well (This extends the charging time) or you can click on the button Check Updates ...
- One of the best features I think is this, if the game chair in a patch or have any cover because you'll see in the area of patch or cover a URL, or they simply click on this URL will open a web browser and will download the patch or the front panel display depending on the field that struck without having to copy and paste the address into your browser because the program only makes
- Updated Quick & Simple, you can check for updates in the application Help menu
- Report Errors or Instant Tips: here a screenshot:
- Contracting State Bar and the User Information List depending on the tab that you meet (and if you have loaded the table) will change the listing information automatically when equipment moves through the different tabs
- Direct Links
- Now We Show The Legend of HDLoader where the logo of the application if selected in the Options Menu Legend
- Login: you can log in from any computer in the application, if you are staying with a friend or another computer.
- Change of User: User can change whenever you want
- lot more ....
For any questions do not hesitate to lend to me here in a message written or private, improvements or suggestions are accepted you please stick to the application, even if you find any bugs or errors tango in translations of some items or something else let me know
Please insist that prove the name on the table before inserting a game anyway, the program detects duplicates and will not let you insert meteis worse if you tell a different letter as a new game and insert or seek the name game in Google to see that this well-written thank you very much everybody.
Here I show you a screenshot of the application (version 3.06):
***** PLEASE DO NOT MISUSE OF METER APPLICATION SUCH AS FAKE GAMES ETC ... APPLICATION AS A SYSTEM INSTALLED LEADS TO PERMANENTLY BAN PEOPLE FOR LIFE! So do not test this I DO NOT LIKE TO REMOVE THE BANE! XD ****
To run the application you just have to double click on the file Jlojch.jar
or do the following right-click the file and choose Jlojch.jar open with Java:
If you do not have this program click Choose Program ... seek x default java machine is in: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe
Depending on the version of java installed path is jr6 (for version 6) etc.
for linux users, if you say you can not find the main class while trying to run JLojch.jar or ActualizadoJLOJCH.jar, what you have to do is right click on JLojch.jar, then properties, and you are going to leave and Marçais the option Execute: Allow executing file as program
New: you can also double click on the File Jlojch.exe (This file must always be in the same folder as Jlojch.jar)
Well and here is the link to download the program:
Version Compatible with all tested on Windows XP, Vista and Seven and Linux:
NEW! LATEST VERSION
JLOJCH OFFICIAL INSTALLER v3.25
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f20/%5Ba...tml#post971375 ([APP] JLOJCH v3: Official List of Games Compatible with OPL, HDL, USB, ESR by Tapia)
JLOJCH OFFICIAL INSTALLER v3.20:
Installer Jlojch v3.20
JLOJCH OFFICIAL INSTALLER v3.19:
Installer Jlojch v3.19
JLOJCH OFFICIAL INSTALLER v3.18:
Installer Jlojch v3.18
<<NO INSTALLER>> JLOJCH v3.20 includes listings updated daily 21/06/2011, images folder and file. Exe for those who need it.
NO Installer Jlojch v3.20
21/06/2011 NOTE => UPDATED LINK Megaupload (top) to version 3.20 of JLOJCH and 2.17 Updater, Installer updated to version 3.19
If you find any FAILURE says me. THANKS.
NOTE => UPDATE THE LINK TO Megaupload and Rapidshare JLOJCH version 3.00 and 2.17 Updater
NOTE 2: The attached files have version 3.06 of JLojch
Here is a video on how the program works: