The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Calling All Devs! Join the PSX-Scene Team!
Calling All Devs! Join the PSX-Scene Team! –
PSX-Scene has been essential to many sceners over the years, and we have become the go to place for your PS1, PS2, and PS3 needs. We are all about the user experience here at PSX-Scene, and are dedicated to bringing you the best community interface available.
From PS2 and PS3, to everything beyond such as the PS Vita; the PSX-Scene is home to quite possibly the largest collection of PSX related information and applications around.
In a day and age where everything is all about social interaction (ie Twitter, Facebook, Forum Sites), we feel it is important for ALL the developers to be heard and seen.
We are officially calling out to all developers, whether you work on PS1 and PS2 applications, PS3 homebrews, or even PS Vita and PSP hacks; we want to offer you ALL an opportunity to join our Developer group.
- Access special areas of PSX-Scene.
- Moderate sub-forum of choice (will create if not available).
- Edit threads in sub-forum.
- Edit articles by you from front page.
- Special Badge to show status. As well as a bio sharing any info about your work and a link to your own personal website or Twitter feed.
- Possible Off-Site File Repository Access for Files Too Large for PSX-Scene's Download Section.
- Be a part of PSX-Scene's future.
Contact me, tthousand, or DSAPSX today and help to turn PSX-Scene into the ultimate For Devs By Devs website!
Thanks to tthousand for getting the ball rolling.
Nice work fellas, let's get this show on the road I'm there if you need any graphics design work to be done