I couldn't release today because I had visit all day at my house, but I was able to work on most of the features for v0.04. I just need to implement a few things and it will be ready.
Expect a release soon :).
congrats on a nice app, is there a pack of covers i can grab for snes roms instead of trying to find the one by one.thanks......................sudeki300
Phew! I underestimated some new features I was adding, they took me some time to finish them, after testing to cut down any possible issues. So far the following change log is done, the only thing left is the (wip) item at the bottom, that will allow users to Browse covers from inside the same application instead of heading to the Browse window.
Check it out! Im sorry I said it was gonna be ready today, I really want this release to be very stable, soon there will be a release v0.04.
edit: change log removed, check the first post for the latest release v0.04! Enjoy!
Multiman Retro Tools v0.04 Released!
Yeah!, finally :) Check out the change log and go to the first post for updated information, download links, pictures, and upcoming documentation ^^.
- Added 'Help' menu link to PSX-SCENE.com
- Added 'Help' menu link to MultiMan thread.
- Added 'Help' menu link to MultiMan forums.
- Added 'Help' menu link to MultiMan Retro Tools thread.
- Added verification of project ROM file(s) existence. If they are
not found a red cross icon will appear by its left side.
- Added feature to display detailed project information.
- Added feature to unpack / decompress .PKG files without need of any external tool (ported from Fail0verflow GNU source).
(has not been tested with retail PKGs, just debug ones)
- Added feature to maintain cover preview aspect ratio.
- Added feature to disable / enable Covers .PKG creation.
- Fixed a bug when renaming covers .PKG if there was a previous .PKG present.
- Fixed bug with when manually adding ROMs to list for SNES (thanks to luke70it).
- Added new shortcut keys for easier use.
* CTRL + O (Open project).
* CTRL + S (Save changes to project).
* ENTER (Add single ROM to list).
* DELETE (Delete ROM entry from list).
* DOUBLE-CLICK (Set Cover image for selected ROM).
* CTRL + SPACE (Set Cover image for selected ROM).
* SHIFT + SPACE (Clear Cover image for selected ROM).
- Improved GUI with a couple of elements.
- Hover on a Menu item to see more information at the Info Box (still not finished).
- Added feature to Search / Filter ROMs list contents (just for visual navigation).
- Added .JPG covers support.
- Added smoother (HQ) image processing for preview.
- Added feature to Browse / Manage cover images without using Windows shell.
- Added shortcut keys support while in Cover list tab.
* ENTER (Set selected cover to selected ROM).
* DOUBLE-CLICK (Set selected cover to selected ROM).
* ESCAPE (Cancel cover selection and return to ROMs list tab).
thank you for the update: this program is awesome!
I's very useful to choose covers directly inside the program.
I have a couple of suggestion:
1) store cover path in the project file
2) ability to use filter in covers tab
3) send covers to PS3 via FTP
Thank you for your work! this apps is very useful and save me a lot of time!!
possible bug report:
I started a NES project, scanned for roms, added covers folder, everything was showing up. I got through to the F's by double clicking on each one and decided I had done enough for the day and saved project again, shut off cpu, came back and booted, then opened up my project. Roms all show up, the addresses of the covers show up on the rom tab, the ones I assigned, but no covers in the cover tab and it won't let me add any covers back to the covers tab.
Am I missing something or is this a possible bug ?
Edit: oh scratch that, you have to double click on a rom and then it asks for the covers folder again, you might try to add the covers location in on the project when being saved if you can.
Loving the app though, can't wait to see what you add in the coming updates. Good work and thanks.
I´ve assigned covers to all my snes roms, but it only exports 152 covers to the destination folder after finishing the rename job.
The program always crash when trying to load a saved project file. I´m on Windows 7 64.bit