Yes there are some problems with sound in games.
Originally Posted by sonics99
I dont know if this is related to multiMAN.
The most dialoges in the game Mass Effect 2 are missing some seconds on the end. I have already have seen this on Killzone 3.
Maybe Dean could just take a look at this problem.
I am going to test Rogero to see if that problem is there.
Tutorial for multiMAN: (All Versions)
1. Start multiMAN (Dont need LV2 anymore)
2. Choose your desired game on multiMAN.
3. Mount the game with a click on X.
4. Say NO to a start without going to XMB.
5. Now you are on XMB. Click the disk/game icon and have fun.