To see the games with underscore in grey you have to change the viewlist.
Originally Posted by Metagondria
I have the view with pathes, on the top right corner the cover and on the bottom right corner what the buttons mean.
To have this viewlist hit the L1 till you see it.
I dont think MM merges the splits. That is a common way from the filesystem. Try it on windows. Folder with underscore will always be on top.
I mean this viewlist:
I havent had one game that has to be on an external. Wich game do you mean? I will give it a try, if i have that game.
But i have one game that could run from an external because it ist not a bigfile game and dont run. On the internal is no problem. I mean F1 2010.
Tutorial for multiMAN: (All Versions)
1. Start multiMAN (Dont need LV2 anymore)
2. Choose your desired game on multiMAN.
3. Mount the game with a click on X.
4. Say NO to a start without going to XMB.
5. Now you are on XMB. Click the disk/game icon and have fun.