Welcome to the real world. My world is the world where a user reads some changelogs.
Originally Posted by Super Engineer
That is not a bug it is a feature.
With the last multiMAN Version LV2 syscalls were deactivated and syscall36 has bee integrated.
With syscall36 you cant run games discless.
Syscall36 it is also very stable, better than lv2 syscalls.
Tutorial for multiMAN: (All Versions)
1. Start multiMAN (Dont need LV2 anymore)
2. Choose your desired game on multiMAN.
3. Mount the game with a click on X.
4. Say NO to a start without going to XMB.
5. Now you are on XMB. Click the disk/game icon and have fun.