Here I'll attach a WIP for what I posted earlier:
* multiMAN updated version to support special case of [R3] shadow copy
* ebootFIX PC application
There is a readme for ebootFIX application.
Step 1: Drag & Drop a GAME folder to ebootFIX.exe (I'd suggest to drag&drop PS3_GAME folder)
Step 2: If everthing goes well you'll get two PKG files + instructions TXT:
1) Drag&drop: F:\GAMES\BLES00682-NFS_Shift\PS3_GAME
2) You get 3 files in multiMAN_eboot_pkg folder:
The last one is instructions how to proceed:
The automated SHADOW copy creates properly named subfolders in /dev_hdd0/G/ folder depending on the GAME_ID. By doing this - all game shadows are in the same location with recognizable folder names.
!) Delete all GAME DATA you may have on you PS3 system for "Need for Speed™ SHIFT" game!
1) Open multiMAN in file manager mode on your PS3 system
2) Browse to your game (on internal HDD) and press [R3] while PS3_GAME folder is selected
3) This operation will create SHADOW copy of "Need for Speed™ SHIFT" to:
and --> /dev_hdd0/game/BLES00682
4) Exit multiMAN
5) Copy the generated PKG file to the root folder of USB stick or USB HDD:
--> for firmwares 01.90-03.41: [PS3PKG-BLES00682_00-NEEDFORSPEEDSHIF.pkg]
--> for firmwares 03.55- : [PS3PKG-BLES00682_00-NEEDFORSPEEDSHIF-FW_355.pkg]
6) Install the PKG file from [* Install package file] menu on your PS3
7) Launch the game directly from "Need for Speed™ SHIFT (HDD)" icon on the [GAME] column in XMB
*) DISCLAIMER: Use this application ONLY with legally owned content!
p.s. Attachment removed. Blame all the nice guys who call me "DICK" for asking all of you to stay on topic.