Here we go with another emulator support...
multiMAN ver 2.00.03 UPDATE WITH GEN+ (20110531_003500).rar (14.2 MB) (UPDATED)
* Added: Threaded processing in background for downloading covers (no more GUI interruptions)
* Added: XMMB mode will invoke download of missing covers, too
* Added: Caching of Retro column
* Improved: Non-blockable scanning in XMMB when device is connected/disconnected or [Refresh] is selected.
* Added: Prompt icons in the top right-hand corner when multiMAN is waiting for your input, or busy doing something. (like the screenshot below, ? + blinking WEB icon)
Since downloading of covers is performed in the background - it may take a while for covers to appear in the GUI.
Theme used in both screenshots: "Black Ice" by jac72
* New cover for SNES9x by squarepusher2
Added support for Genesis+ GX and FCEU emulator roms in retro column.
squarepusher2 is working on FCEU now. Currently the in-game menu in Gen+ is not fully working, but you can return to multiMAN.
To launch GENESIS+ GX roms from multiMAN you must install GEN+ emulator provided in the update link above. It is a separate application like SNES.
# Retro EMULATORS
# SNES9x for PS3
# multiMAN will scan /dev_usb00*/ROMS/snes for game roms, too
# ROM extensions: SMC/smc, FIG/fig, SFC/sfc, GD3/gd3, GD7/gd7, DX2/dx2, BSX/bsx, SWC/swc, JMA/jma, ZIP/zip
# GenesisPlus GX for PS3
# multiMAN will scan /dev_usb00*/ROMS/gen for game roms, too
# ROM extensions: BIN/bin, SMD/smd, GEN/gen, SMS/sms, zip/ZIP
# FCEU for PS3
# multiMAN will scan /dev_usb00*/ROMS/fceu for game roms, too
# ROM extensions: UNIF/unif, NES/nes, FDS/fds