The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
all works perfect thanks
MGS4 splitted files works on external and installed fine
but then no buttons work on the game after you press start and then new game or nothing will work
can still exit to xmb tho
when will this be available for download as a whole package? new version? thanks dean!
Originally Posted by deank
CFW 3.55 KMEAW
multiMAN + 3.55 KMEAW GAME Compatibility List
Still don't understand how I can use MM again for the games on my internal HD though ...
Originally Posted by Quakes69
- dev_HDD0/game/LAUN12345 does not contain the games anymore, I putted there originally...
- dev_HDD0/GAMES is empty ...
- dev_HDD0/game contains a lot of game-folders but the USRDIR-maps are right under the game-maps without the PS3_GAME-map). I WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING HERE ...
... But what do I have to do make MM "see" my internal games again (AS ROGERO MANAGER DOES)? When I point out in the settings to dev_HDD0/game I would think this will cause problems because that's the install-map ...
- I also some games in dev_HDD0/GAME_BAK ... Seems that are the games Rogero Manager detects. So ... For some reason (Maybe after updating the games?) the games where transferred to that place (I also think some games did disappear but I'm not sure about that).
Originally Posted by StoffelDEF
Just to clarify what's already been stated:
Originally Posted by Quakes69
dev_hdd0/game/ - this is where GameData is stored. When you play a game for the first time and it installs data to the hdd.
dev_hdd0/GAMES/ - is the default location where multiman installs game backups
I doubt very much that anything was magically transferred to different locations by multiman.
Kmeaw CFW 3.55 CECH-2503B
- I also some games in dev_HDD0/GAME_BAK ... Seems that are the games Rogero Manager detects. So ... For some reason (Maybe after updating the games?) the games where transferred to that place (I also think some games did disappear but I'm not sure about that).[/QUOTE]
I did transfer the games from dev_HDD0/GAME_BAK to dev_HDD0/GAMES and now everything is ok. Must be caused when updating the game ... I guess ...
Hey dean. I have your test 4 2.00.01 installed and user#2 font is all out of whack. It says "An Unfortunate Event" all over the place. It also prevents the game id from being shown. The font looks extremely big and parts of the writing are invisible. Looks like Tim Burton font or something. Can you check please?
this is a custom font from the media cabinet theme, shagratt is aware of it not being right.
Originally Posted by mightmodz
How can I fix it then, because I changed theme to Aero 2-0 and the font is still messed up.
Originally Posted by vColumn
got a problem guys, the background musci in the orignal multiman theme is no longer playing AT ALL, other themes background music works great, but the orognal is giving me problems, also i tried the whole start + up,left,down,.right
so whats up wit that,
the other thing is whats that song called cuz i'd like to downlaod it or, where is it located in the ps3
I used split4g.exe to split the big files of the game Resonance of Fate. I transferred it to my external hdd using FTP and when Multiman detected the game, it did not have the red "split" icon but when I ran "test" for this game it detected there is 1 big file and 2 split files. Why is this? It is supposed to display that split icon right?
EDIT: Nevermind, the split icon suddenly appeared. It just needed time, lol.
ps3 file manager
View Tag Cloud