The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
That's great, but as you have noticed it is impossible to stay on top of it in the face of further developments. You'd have to re-release the same theme over and over again that way, which just isn't practical. Even in the theme packages Dean posted recently, some of the included themes, supposedly updated for MM 2.00.00, still had 'holes' in them causing an odd mixture of themes after switching some back and forth.
Originally Posted by jac72
Only an update in how MM itself deals with such things can eliminate that mixture problem once and for all. Hence the suggestions in my previous post. With that 4th implementation no mixture would be possible except with the original theme, which is appropriate as it defines the defaults.
Best regards: dlanor
Originally Posted by joshuab
I never used Iris and had not read that. It figures I would choose one game that doesn't work out of all of them to test. Thanks for the heads up. Trying Ridge Racer 7 now.
EDIT: HMMM-Ridge Racer did the same thing. The big file was cached, MM backed out to the XMB, I clicked the disk icon and black screen. I set no options. According to the compat. list posted below for Iris, Ridge Racer should be working so, I would think that it would boot for me using SysCall 8...? I must be missing something.
EDIT2: I am clearly missing something here. Resonance of Fate black screens also. Oh well.
EDIT3: God of War Collection is working for me. So, it seems there may be a difference in compatibility at this time between Iris using SysCall 8 & multiMAN using SysCall 8-assuming the compatibility list to be accurate...?
EDIT4: Darksiders is not working-blackscreen. Note-All games I have tried have had a game disk in the drive at the time.
Last edited by MaRINoL; 05-12-2011 at 05:40 PM.
the mouse sensitivity issue has been fixed in t13
Here is the Compatible Gamelist (from Elotrolado) with BigFile (4GB+) on IrisManager 1.0-I assume the same compatibility may currently be expected using multiMAN's cached feature at this time:
• BlazBlue Continuum Shift
• Eye Pet Move Edition
• Final Fantasy XIII | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options.
• Gran Turismo 5 | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options.
• God of War 3
• God of War Collection | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options. by AdamSpencer87. Little trick to change game, upload the another GOW bigfile and rename/move old to play.
• Heavy Rain
• Killzone 2 | Confirmed ONLY with disk by AdamSpencer87. default opts.
• Killzone 3 | Confirmed ONLY with disk. Without disk blackscreen. default opts.
• Lego Star Wars : the Complete Saga | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options..
• Metal Gear 4 | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options. by AdamSpencer87.
• Motor Storm 2
• Quantum Theory | Confirmed work with disc (untested without disk atm). Default options.
• RaceDriver Grid | not working yet
• Red Dead Redemption | Confirmed work with disc (untested without disk atm). Default options.
• Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare | Confirmed. default opts.
• Resonance of Fate
• Ridge Racer 7
• Tekken 6 | confirmed by Xulofuenla and WEET. default opts.
• The Sly Trilogy
• Tom Clancy Hawx 2 | confirmed works but ¿with no sound? by dreamsder. default opts.
• Uncharted 1
• Uncharted 2 | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options. by AdamSpencer87.
• Vanquish | Not working atm.
• Virtual tenis 3
Thanks Deank –
I am loving this split file option
I have tried
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
Resistance Fall of man
so far and all cache and work fine from using the new split file feature in the new test version
I just tried God of war collection and it also works perfectly
is there ANY way to Keep the cached files on the internal hd?
Say for Instance I want to play Lego star wars then exit the game then play resistance fall of men from usb and Not have to wait the 6-7min it takes to cache the files every time I start a split game that's on the usb after clearing the cache?
IF this is possible already please forgive me I am fixing to head out the door for work and wanted to try this AWSOME new feature before i had to
Thanks again Deank Please keep it up I will donate to your hard efforts on payday in a week
also the deadzone when you go and press a button is off a bit it takes me 3x to push the button to go into the game option for a game
they stay cached till you clear them I have 5 cached so far, dean says there's no limit to the number of game, if you have the HDD cache away
Originally Posted by Tweak
[B]CECHA01 (500GB [1TB ext.]REBUG 4.21.2(REX)/Cobra 4.30CFW(v6.0)/QA Flagged
i can confirm that uncharted 2 split works
backed up the game from MM to my ext hd
it cached on loading and worked
I don't understand I own Heavy Rain and it dose not have any big files. Maybe there are 2 copys of it. I don't know.
Originally Posted by MaRINoL
ps3 file manager
View Tag Cloud