The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Dean , I have a few suggestions (forgive me if i am completely off base or if these suggestions cannot be implemented)
1) I feel that you have nailed the navigation in the xmb mode.It allows navigation through the games without any jerks/lag which I experience in the other modes with lists.If you could implement the same strategy of scrolling first and then loading the images after a small pause, it would be great.
2)In the coverflow mode i have always noticed a wierd transition from the last to the first game.You seem to have perfected this in the xmb mode as well.The transition from the last to the first game happens flawlessly.If you could apply the same strategy to coverflow mode, it would be awesome.
Again forgive me if this is not possible or rubbish as i have no idea about how multiman is coded
Id also like to report a minor bug in the xmb mode
On selecting any category other than game(eg video) , switching to another display mode and then returning to the xmb mode cause the game category to be displayed momentarily before displaying the correct category
as always thank you and keep up the good work
Originally Posted by kanketsu
Brilliant, why didn'y I think of that.
Dean you should go with that!!
Kmeaw CFW 3.55 CECH-2503B
Can you add implementation of SND0.AT3 into the themes feature if possible please? I don't know if it's been requested before but I'm sure the themers would love to have the option.
You must be immune to all the thanks at this stage but......thanks again anyway.
Kmeaw CFW 3.55 CECH-2503B
Can anyone help me? I had 1.17.02 installed, then I installed 1.17.04 over it. But I don't see this new XMB mode, it's the same as the previous version. Is there something I have to do to enable XMB mode?
Dean,I have one problem, I live in Russia and I try to play Russian versions of games and if the game name is written by Russian letters that Multiman this game doesn't see, and Rogero the manager displays it, I think that in Multiman there is no Russian font, whether probably to correct a situation?
Have you tried pushing the L1/ R1 button to change between the available display modes?
Originally Posted by The Immortal
Will somebody please tell me how to direct boot a game? I've tried numerous times but can't seem to get it to work despite checking the 'direct boot' box
i think the game needs to be on the internal hard disk.
Originally Posted by mds10n
also direct boot is supported only by a few games .
* Fixed some issues with XMB mode slow down when scrolling
* Improved scrolling in XMB mode
* KEY-REPEAT for all modes
* Only current game title shown in XMB mode (not like in the screenshot)
* KEY-REPEAT used when switching pages in non-XMB modes
* KEY-REPEAT for the mouse pointer in File Manager mode (useful when using BD-REMOTE controller)
* XMB mode boots in ~1-2 seconds now
* Games on NTFS drive will get icons in XMB mode
* Fixed lock-up when playing MP3 from XMB MUSIC column
* Got rid of the "paths" and replaced them with two small icons under title name:
Get it here. The same is available for users updating within multiMAN from older versions.
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.
Laugh and the world will laugh with you.
Cry and you will be alone.
I hate to post this again, as it feels like pestering, but it's important and really needs an answer.
Can we get a ruling on something please?
I've never heard of, nor had need of doing, any sequential updates. I've often gone from a low BASE version and upgraded to the latest using just the 5-6MB update PKG. A few people are sure that they were told the correct way is to go sequentially, but this is news to me .... can you let us know which is the right way, please? Is there any danger by upgrading from a low BASE to a later revision simply by using the in-app update dialogue?
Originally Posted by kokugo
Originally Posted by squarepusher2
ps3 file manager
View Tag Cloud