Is this possible to implement in MM for 3.55 CFW or is this dependent on Hermes' 3.41 payload?
Hermes Manager Version 1.4 Changelog:
-Set Support for split game files from an external USB drive by caching the files onto the internal disk of the console
It is possible and I suggested it to the users on the IRC channel a week ago. Actually I was aiming for BSG games with split files, but it turned out that "Dirt" is the only game and there was no reason to implement it for one game only.
Such feature uses PL3 or Hermes syscall8 to do the job. I'm not planning to add such thing at the moment.
Umm, multiman to support 3.60 spoofer please? :) the test version is too buggy.
multiMAN 01.16.08 is out :)
You can update to 01.16.08:
* Added: support for pads connected to any port
* Added: support for BD remote controller and MOVE controller (buttons only)
* Added: support for custom/theme mouse pointer
* Added: support for spoofed FW 3.55 to 3.56/3.60
* Changed: display mode #3 (works faster and looks better now)
* Changed: proper scroll to last game in display mode #2
Wow! Such a good list. Yesterday I bought two move controllers. Also I have two original dualshocks 3. If you need any help in testing theirs buttons/sticks codes to support all of them simultaneously to control MM, just let me know via PM. Thanks, I'll check all features later :)
Originally Posted by deank
Dean FTW! Amazing work, as always, my man! :beer:
thank you for this tool. it is excellent. everyone who experiences this is #winning
I don't know myself, but I'll speak to Gary and see if he can find out for you <3
Originally Posted by condorstrike