you didnt really read did you? no the payload removal is not only new thing...and theres already a fix for payload which has been discussed in this thread...
In my experience, the "downloading covers..." bit ONLY comes up if there is a game available doesn't have any covers on the cache/folder. If every game has a downloaded cover then the message doesn't show up.
The test version I posted on IRC now has
* Web browser working again
* Web browser can now download PKG files while you're browsing
* Another memory management fix to spare 24MB of RAM
* Switching between display modes with [L1] is better (no artifacts)
* Scrolling through games is better
* Probably a lot of other things you can't see, but it is getting all better now
could the hard linking help with playing ps1 backups? sorry if it's a silly question
Hi all, I've a problem, my ps3 is on cf 3.55 Waninkoko v2 and multiman 1.16
When i select a game i press x then no... multiman switch off, I choose the game from the xmb but i've got a black screen and the system freeze, so i've to press the on/of button for 10 second.
I also tryed the payload in pkg format, but no way... all the time is the same. :mad:
If I roll back to 1.15.05 everything goes ok! I don't know what to do... :cry:
1. I press R3 in MM and it downloads new version into USRDIR/TEMP
2. I overwrite over FTP downloaded PKG with the PKG I need to install
3. Exit MM
4. Install my PKG from Install Packages in XMB
Can you just add support for more simple solution. E.g mapping PKG under the cursor in filemanager mode?
Also found bug or feature? When writing files into dev_usb000 over FTP, the transfer speed is terribly slow 200Kbyte/s. Caching probs?
everytime i start mm i get bd emulation can not be started, i can no longer connet via any ftp either, any ideas?