Complete changelog since 02.05.00:
multiMAN ver 02.05.05 UPDATE (20110908-202300)
* Added: Support for 7 connected controllers to be used simultaneously
* Added: Animation/slide effect when browsing USB/PS3HDD devices in XMMB mode
* Added: BD Remote controller buttons: YELLOW BUTTON = Restart, RED BUTTON = QUIT
* Changed: Color labels when selecting the color for the SIDE menu
* Changed: Browsing USB devices in XMMB will behave like real XMB (i.e. will first open /VIDEO or /MUSIC or /PICTURE folders to look for content)
* Fixed: Setting wallpaper after PNG file was used as wallpaper
* Fixed: Sorting order in XMMB for PS3 HDD and USB device icons.
* Fixed: MP3 playback (when sometimes audio plays in wrong frequency)
* Fixed: Freezing in coverflow when fast-browsing over 100 titles
* Added: Experimental motion/movie background support: If wave.divx is present in multiMAN's USRDIR folder you can enable motion background with SELECT+TRIANGLE.
* Added: REFRESH option in SIDE menu for photo/music/video/retro columns when USB/PS3HDD entries are selected
* Added: Quit and Restart options in SIDE menu for Settings column
* Added: SELECT+TRIANGLE starts/stops motion background
* Added quick access options to SIDE menu for XMMB Game and Favorites columns
* Performance check: multiMAN does ~122fps @ 1920x1080p 59.94Hz
* Video buffering changed to 4 frame buffers
* Updating XMMB columns now runs in parallel (as it was in earlier versions - all columns refresh at the same time)
If you wish to enable motion background, download wave.divx and save it as /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/wave.divx
multiman says bd emu not started, how do i sort that out?
Just a quick update:
* A small touch to the SIDE menu... it will ZOOM in the current entry much like the real XMB. :)
* Increasing/Decreasing MP3 playback volume will make the pop-up box display in the lower left corner (thanks to chitalov for the reminder)
The update is available via debug-multiMAN update mode.
Now your emulator ROM covers can display 2x bigger:
Deank, you're the best!
now just need to change the background color and will be 100% identical to the XMB
Where do I find FBA roms?
Originally Posted by mickas
is it possible to display the animated pictures which many games show(instead of the normal small picture) in the game column of the xmmb
because now the full 3.40 and 3.60 sdk`s are leaked
or is it impossible?
your work is really great and i hope you could implement this function into your manager
Quick question, how do I raise the volume when I play music inside multiMAN?
It says "Volume 50"
START+UP / START+DOWN or BD-REMOTE <<SLOW/STEP / SLOW/STEP>>
Thanks alot master :D
Originally Posted by deank