Just posting for those who don't go out of this thread xD...
(I hope I don't get banned for posting this in 3 threads, LMAO, if any moderator find this as spam I apology, I just wanted this to be out there so its easier for people to work with Covers / Roms / etc, for Multiman)
Multiman Retro Tools v0.04 Released!
Yeah!, finally :) Check out the change log and go to the first post for updated information, download links, pictures, and upcoming documentation ^^.
- Added 'Help' menu link to PSX-SCENE.com
- Added 'Help' menu link to MultiMan thread.
- Added 'Help' menu link to MultiMan forums.
- Added 'Help' menu link to MultiMan Retro Tools thread.
- Added verification of project ROM file(s) existence. If they are
not found a red cross icon will appear by its left side.
- Added feature to display detailed project information.
- Added feature to unpack / decompress .PKG files without need of any external tool (ported from Fail0verflow GNU source).
(has not been tested with retail PKGs, just debug ones)
- Added feature to maintain cover preview aspect ratio.
- Added feature to disable / enable Covers .PKG creation.
- Fixed a bug when renaming covers .PKG if there was a previous .PKG present.
- Fixed bug with when manually adding ROMs to list for SNES (thanks to luke70it).
- Added new shortcut keys for easier use.
* CTRL + O (Open project).
* CTRL + S (Save changes to project).
* ENTER (Add single ROM to list).
* DELETE (Delete ROM entry from list).
* DOUBLE-CLICK (Set Cover image for selected ROM).
* CTRL + SPACE (Set Cover image for selected ROM).
* SHIFT + SPACE (Clear Cover image for selected ROM).
- Improved GUI with a couple of elements.
- Hover on a Menu item to see more information at the Info Box (still not finished).
- Added feature to Search / Filter ROMs list contents (just for visual navigation).
- Added .JPG covers support.
- Added smoother (HQ) image processing for preview.
- Added feature to Browse / Manage cover images without using Windows shell.
- Added shortcut keys support while in Cover list tab.
* ENTER (Set selected cover to selected ROM).
* DOUBLE-CLICK (Set selected cover to selected ROM).
* ESCAPE (Cancel cover selection and return to ROMs list tab).