You can batch copy ONLY FOLDERS or ONLY FILES. You can't batch copy 3 folders and 1 file for example.
* Added: New display mode (8x4) with support for 32 titles on screen
* Added: Navigation with LEFT and RIGHT analogue sticks in game modes
* Added: Installed homebrew apps with RELOAD.SELF can be launched via multiMAN
* Added: PIC0.PNG+PIC1.PNG overlay when creating cached images (clear cache to get it)
* Added: Abort "Setting access permission" by pressing [O] or [^]
* Added: Support for condorstrike's helpMME help application from within file manager (press [X] over the HELP button)
* Added: Skip initial scan when multiMAN is spawned by its RELOAD.SELF
* Added: SBOX.PNG image for themes (supports shadows, covers, docks) for 8x4 display mode
* Added: Multiple files OR folders copy/delete/move in file manager (select with [SELECT] button)
* Added: Up/Down can move and scroll through pages in File Manager mode
* Added: new option in options.ini: [scan_for_apps] to scan for RELOAD.SELF compatible apps
* Changed: Spoofed firmware detected by CRC check of dev_flash files
anyways i can go on and on
thanks to every body that helps on making multiman better
He wants 'caching big files' to play games with 4+GB files from external, which won't happen in multiMAN.
Hey Deank, sorry off topic but you do look like Bear Grylls from Man vs Wild. Yeah? No........ By the way, great software, the best I reckon on backup managers.
hahaha....either way YOU THE MAN. Great app as well. Later bro.
I wanted to free up the internal HDD of PS3 games on spostado external hdd.
multiMAN ver. 1.16.13 use, to copy a game from 6.7 GB external HDD (WD May
Passport) tells me 40 minutes.
Why so slow?