Is there a tutorial on how to do the 3.60 spoof?
Originally Posted by mightmodz
As I said before, I am new to this and I don't want to screw anything up:(
Also, would that cyberskunk spoof offer good compatibility with the newer games?.....the main reason I went with multiman and kmeaw to begin with is because I heard they are the most glitch free and compatible solutions out there....and I would like the most painless spoof solution if possible....
Again, thank you very much for your help:)
Thanks dean for filling my request, i've been waiting for your new release, thanks again bro, keep up the good work.
1.16.12 is out! :D
We are waiting for the mirror link :)
Good job Deank
Hmm.. I posted the "what's new" in .12 in the wrong topic :)
Here is what's going to be released shortly in 01.16.12:
* Added: new options in options.ini: [usb_mirror], [verify_data] and [download_dir]
* Added: support for new version of "ebootFIX" tool (PSN-style XMB games)
* Added: support for ™, © and ® symbols when renaming game titles (converts (TM) (R) and (C) to ™, © and ®)
* Changed: Max number of games in the list set to 2048
* Added: [START]+[SELECT] restarts multiMAN
* Added: RELOAD.SELF to multiMAN USRDIR folder (this way multiMAN can be launched from other applications)
* Added: support for XMB*.PNG images in themes (XMB0.PNG->PIC0.PNG, XMB1.PNG->PIC1.PNG)
* Added: proper detection of spoofed firmwares
Update via [R3] will be available shortly.
Hell YEAH! :)
Originally Posted by deank
T Q . . . W A I T I N G . . .:love:
I saw my PS3 say there is an update but it wont let me download it so i checked here, must be on the cusp of being released from the last posts, be nice to get a new release hours after its well... released :)
For anyone interested that was having problems with eboot fix crashing on win7 x64 try this rename the folder you extracted to a simple name like ebootfixer why this makes a difference is beyond me but the eboot fixer runs fine after i renamed the folder.
Downloaded via R3 and now running .12, nice added features... TQ Deank... :)