The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Multiman cat and mouse
Multiman cat and mouse –
It has indeed been a cat a mouse game to get games to work. For those of you with some problems you will probably relate. Read on
1. Ok first I jailbroke friends ps3 3.41. installed all apps. Couldnt play games if my life depended on it.
2. Decided to install 3.55 CFW kmeaw and using multiman 1.15.05. Ha Ha dream come true all games work. PS3 Finished.
3. Bought my own ps3 OFW 3.40. Upgraded HD to 640 GB. Upgraded to OFW 3.55 then to CFW 3.55 kmeaw. This time I used multiman 1.16.00 mega because I wanted those DAMN themes and I like to stay updated.
4. Installed BDEMU-355KM.pkg only once like described.
5. Ran LV2 patcher 8 and 9. Got desperate and ran all three choices when no games would work. Got black screen on internal when trying to play any game. Had to restart PS3 everytime.
6. Reinstalled multiman 1.15.05. Still having the same problem. Tried Gaia also.
7. Desperate again reformated HD. 400 GB lost. Reinstalled multiman 1.15.05 base.
8. FTP for 10 hours. All games work. All apps work. No problems.
9. Scared to doing anything else. This LV2 patcher thing and the select+X I have no idea WTF is going on and I understand alot with PS3, Xbox 360, Wii.
Anyone out there have multiman 1.15.05 mega (Link). Or can I install 1.14.00 Mega and 1.15.05 on top. Any tips tricks or just want to hate on me thats fine.
Last edited by Saleian; 02-16-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Last edited by PS3T84; 02-16-2011 at 12:43 AM.
Why do you use lv2patcher? isn't it integrated in multiman?
(i think i read that using lv2patcher and BM with patcher integrated can cause crashes/freezes)
I myself use gaia wich has it integrated too. I never run lv2patcher.
Hope you're out of trouble now
check this site if you want theme's:
Playstation 3 Theme Depository - Themes for PS3 software and more - Themes
it's amazing how had simple instructions are to follow for some people, I have multiMAN 1.16 working perfectly on 3.55 Kmeaw
CECHA01 (500GB Cobra 7/ REBUG REX 4.46 XMBM+, multiMAN/webMAN XMB, Showtime,)
thanks got it. Took alittle time getting this usenext going
So bitsbubba what im I doing wrong
@ OP all you need is custom firmware (KMEAW), Multiman 1.16, and BDEMU. No need to install Lvl 2 patches. Clicking R1 was needed a few revisions ago after backing up a new game.
bsensed I read LV2 patcher is not in multiman 1.16.00 anymore and you would have to run LV2 to get payload before running manager. Unless Im wrong please correct somebody. Things got messy when I chose option 1 or 3 in LV2 and I read option 2 PL3 is the one I want. Ive never got to read a set of instructions. Its kinda scattered throughout the net like a puzzle.
yea you have it right & wrong, there is no lv2 in MM anymore, nor a payload of any description, instead all you need to do is install the lastest MM 1.16.0 & then run the BDEMU.pkg.
Originally Posted by Saleian
thats it, no lv2 needed at all anywhere, no need to run it before running MM, just start MM after running the BDEMU & play as it was with 1.15.5, all the select+x games will still work the same as 1.15.5
Last edited by tulla; 02-16-2011 at 03:18 AM.
Reason: lack of sleep :)
Isn't MultiMan Mega pack just the program and tons of game covers already on it? I know it's not much space but it's kinda pointless to have the covers for TONS of games when more than likely, you only own a fraction of them. Plus MultiMan downloads the covers if its not found which will end up happening anyway as new games come out. Like I say, its not much (less than 100MB) in PS3 terms where games can be 44GB and have updates or game data install. But every little space counts, game saves can add up too...
As of 1/26/2011:
3.60 Now Live!
PS3 80GB Non-BC >> Waninkoko 3.55 >> Kmeaw 3.55>> Sold!
Sure-fire way to prevent PSN Bans: Update to OFW!