The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Is MultiMAN Capable Of Achieving This ?
Is MultiMAN Capable Of Achieving This ? –
Full Compatibility For PS3 Backups Running by Remote Play from PS VITA,
after some tests i discovered that:
those Worked: - Fifa 13 (But to control ingame imposed a wireless controller)
- Street Fighter X Tekken Works Amazingly
- Asura's Wrath
- Naruto Shippuden NSGen
- Tales of Xillia 2 ( Sound a little crappy )
- Ninja Gaiden 3
- Batman Arkham city
- Saint seiya
- Doom BFG
and those who Didn't Work: - Call of Duty Modern warfare 3 (Black screen)
- Dragon's Dogma ( Black Screen )
- Assassin's creed 3 (Black screen)
- Little Big Planet ( Crash after tutorial )
- Portal 2 (blocked from XMB, even Direct boot from Multiman Gives you a Nice Error Screen)
- Resident Evil 6 (go back to XMB)
- Need For Speed Most Wanted
my question is addressed to deank and the team behind MM; is there a way to fix all ps3 titles to run on psvita by the remote play feature ? since the limits are not hardware placed...
Originally Posted by YoYoBalls
So what are you asking? You didn't really ask any question. Are you trying to get all your games to work over remote play?
Yes, i am testing the remote play feature in the PS Vita.
Originally Posted by indirect76
The PS3 crash while running it in some titles.
i'm hoping maybe in the futur releases we might see some cool features on Multiman that Exploit the Remote Play on PSVITA