multiMAN v1.10.11 & v1.10.12 - Released
multiMAN v1.10.11/ v.1.10.12 - 11/29/10
Both versions are included in this one small link.
Change Log v1.10.11
* MP3 "playlist" is now working. After you play a song from the file manager, multiMAN will load the rest of the mp3 files from the folder as a playlist and will play them sequentially.
* During playback: [START]+LEFT / [START]+RIGHT skips to previous/next song in any mode and [START]+UP/DOWN controls playback volume
* MP3 is stereo, but it will be played back through all 6 speakers in 5.1 configuration with little attenuation for the rear speakers and the LFE.
* AC3 5.1ch / 2.0ch is also working, but in halts the main thead until song is played through. I'll need a bit more time to put it in the background.
* multiMAN internet update doesn't require USB stick anymore. It will save it under its USRDIR/TEMP and will mount it to /app_home.
* Filemanager shortcut changed to [SELECT]+[START]
* New icon, created by condorstrike from the forum
* Changed initial volume to be a little softer
Change Log v1.10.12
* Cover mode 3 will show the cover if available (or COVER.PNG for AVCHD titles).
* Clicking on [GAMES] in file manager will show the initial cover mode (set in the .ini).
* In the picture viewer: images will slide into the screen and UP/DOWN will zoom to fit H/V.
* In file manager: when user enters a new folder, mouse pointer will go to the [..] entry.
* On inactivity in game cover modes the legend and device list will also disappear.