The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
I have a 3.41 firmware jailbroken with hermes v4b 3.55 spoofer (multiman launcher), should i CFW???
I have a 3.41 firmware jailbroken with hermes v4b 3.55 spoofer (multiman launcher), should i CFW??? –
well i seem to be enjoying the fact that i am able to play every single game with just having to change my eboot files before i add them to my external hard drive and play them. the only problem is that playing online would be impossible unless i wait for a 3.60 spoofer payload for the ti-84. also its kind of annoying having to turn off the ps3 from the back and pressing the power then eject button everytime before i play. but i gotta admit that perfect 100% compatibility for games is really nice (except for 3.60 games like portal 2). sooo, should i install a cfw from my 3.41? if so what are the benefits of having a cfw?
1. You can't get online unless you use rebug and the sp-int servers.
2. Diskless compatibility goes way down in 3.55 CFW, so if you have a broken BD-rom, don't do it
3. 3rd party controllers not authorized by Sony also won't work in a firmware higher then 3.50
4. CFW is nice because there is no power/eject needed anymore, no modifying eboots, and you get to play with the latest and greatest without begging for a package to be made for 3.41.
The new game Portal 2 need 3.60. I will stick to 3.41.
1. so technically i can go online right now??? can you link me to a guide or what i need to do in order to "rebug and the sp-int servers"
Originally Posted by chesh
2. i care about compatibility so im going to stay on 3.41
3. dont care
4. i dont need custom packages if the game requires 3.55 because i have the spoofer all i need is the custom eboot (i havent needed or installed one custom pkg to play crysis 2 or mvc3 or any other new game.
also incase it helps i have a ps3 slim
also thanks alot for replying you are a true bro
You will have to upgrade to 3.55 CFW to access online.
You can always downgrade if online stops working.
Or, if you are interested in staying at 3.41, you could check out www.corba-usb.com, and PS3USERCHEAT | PS3 AR CHEAT | PS3 User Cheat | PS3userchert.com.
But mostly, you might want to look into hermes 3.41 CFW!
- No need for the power off/on cycling
- You can still access it if needed, for better compatability (spoof)
- hermes manager stores all your eboots external, leaving the game intact, plus lauch split file games.
You could also check out Rebug 3.41.2, if you are interested in options.
Stop by the links in our sig to find what you are looking for, options wise.
say i wanted to hermes 3.41 custom... would all of my modified eboots still run with my multiman? i dont like using any other managers besides multiman...
Originally Posted by tthousand
so my question is pretty much if i installed the custom 3.41 firmware how would i 3.55 spoof (or does it do it automatically since its custom?)? also would i have to get clean eboots if its a custom 3.41 firmware?
Originally Posted by modshroom128
im really considering going to the 3.55 cfw... which is the best one? and with multiman would it be as good as game compatibility as 3.41 (like all the games work that require 3.55 and less?)
also can i right off the bat install the cfw 3.55 from my jailbroken 3.41 or do i have to install ofw 3.55 then cfw 3.55?
wow lots of questions im asking, thanks a bunch everyone you have no clue how much you are helping
so my question is pretty much if i installed the custom 3.41 firmware how would i 3.55 spoof (or does it do it automatically since its custom?)? also would i have to get clean eboots if its a custom 3.41 firmware????
i will install the custom 3.41 firmware if i
1. dont have to find the clean eboots for all my games
2. 3.41 cfw somehow spoofs 3.55 without me having to use my ti dongle.
2 questions, who has the answers?
BUMMPPP 2 questions ^^^^^^^^