The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
How to delete the progress bar in options.ini for multiman 15.05
How to delete the progress bar in options.ini for multiman 15.05 –
does anybody know how I delete the progress bar in options.ini for multiman 1.15.05. Once I opened the optins.ini I got really confused
yea it can be confusing so here goes, best way i found to change the options is to use FTP, find the folder BLES80608/usrdir/options.ini & ftp the options file to desktop.
Originally Posted by vein
1. open the options.ini file in notepad.
2. scroll down to find >>> Display Options <<< its almost right near the bottom
3. look down the list for # Option: progress_bar, i think its the 8th one down ( well is on mine )
4. it should look something like this,
# Option: progress_bar
# Valid Parameter: 0 - don't show progress bar while copying a game or folder
# Valid Parameter: 1 - show progress bar (default)
5. where it says progress_bar=1, change the 1 for a 0 (zero)
6. save the changes & ftp it back to BLES80608/usrdir & click yes to overwrite previous file.
I always turn the progress bar off as it seemed to causes lock ups on my ps3