* Change in makefile.multiman
PPU_LIBS += -l./libpmsd -l./libpfs -l./libpfsm
PPU_LDLIBS += -lpmsd -lpfs -lpfsm
* Move all files in lib in the same directory as makefile
* libccons.a is missing. Download and copy in the same directory as makefile
Now I just need to tune my parameters for the package tools and I think it will be OK ;).
EDIT: OK it finally works, will post a tuto for linux users ;)
Here is my Cygwin enviroment to compile multiMAN in Windows.
Enviroment variables are automatically set in your home folder from /etc/skel when you login the first time.
You must put the required SDK files to usr/local/cell folder. It must include host_common/, host_win32/, target/ and samples/mk folders.
File Name: CygwinMini.rar File Size: 26.00 MB
How big is the created multiMAN pkg supposed to be? Mine is only 8.5MB which seems kinda small to me.
It is supposed to be 551KB. Anything else is images/sounds/etc.
Mine is 8.5MB, but once it is installed on my PS3 MM won't start :(
The only thing I get is a return to the XMB...
Do you get the same thing subcon959?
If you're returned to XMB it means that the RELOAD.SELF is probably signed as NPDRM, which is wrong. You must not use the same tool to sign/compress RELOAD.SELF that you used for EBOOT.BIN. Use make_fself or make_self_wc or some other app, which can create signed elf files, but not make_self_npdrm / make_fself_npdrm.
Thanks Dean, will try that ASAP (This evening I think ;))
Got mine down to 1.16MB. I also got mine to load and everything seems to be pretty much in working order minus ftp.
When I try to run WinSCP I get an error stating, "Could not find specified Title ID on disk" the second I revert back to an official build the FTP is running smooth. Now I myself have not touched anything in regards to FTP in the source so I have no idea where this stems from. And to be entirely honest, the only change I made was the photo column reading "Photo" from USB instead of "Picture." I did a straight compile, i.e. make mm. Got the .pkg from the bin and that was it. I didn't mess with anything else so I have no idea how ftp stopped working lol
I'm really new to this, entirely actually. It's a fun learning process though :D And all thanks to the intrigue that is, Dean's multiMAN!
You must modify the original libftp.a to remove the root-jail. By default the ftp library allows access only to the USRDIR folder of the application, not outside it.