Do a scan of all your games. I think that's what you need to do. Please copy and paste here your options.ini file (get the one in your multiMAN directory, not the one that you downloaded above--double-check if that important line above is in there) and tell me where you put it in the multiMAN directory? Also make sure you unzipped the RELOAD.SELF file you downloaded above.
Game Data tool v2 it is very good tool. but after run database rebuild, the icons of the game from hdd ext GAMEI on XMB disappear. there is a fast way to fix or i ve to reinstall all psn games again?
yes, there is a fast way to restore them.
- First you need to grab just the two following files from each game in your GAMEI folder for each PSN game and copy them over to your PC--you'll need to create a new folder in your PC with the exact GAME ID of the PSN GAME (see below):
(GAME ID folder)
- Then with aldostools' ps3tools, (lastest version--you can find it in the News Section of this forum--just go through it until you find the lastest article update for it ) installed in your PC,
- right click on the GAMEID folder in your PC.
- Select Make PKG...
- and that should create a small PKG to install.
- then install it on your PS3--but be mindful that if you have those games on the external HDDs, then you must be in EXT GAME DATA mode in that HDD so the icons return and are able to launch in that mode.
- Just repeat the process for each PSN game, and soon you will have them all.
The only other way is to install the pkg key for each or reinstall everything from scratch. But my above workaround is the best--I had to do this also when I had restored my PS3 database rebuild. Took me a few minutes. But it was all worth it at the end. :)
many tks. i will try this
i can't find aldostools' ps3tools, can i use other tool like CFW Eboot & PKG Resigner
Sorry but i don't have no option on right click "make pkg" after i download and install ps3tools_2.3.4. and in application i don't find anything for create pkg
can u describe better pls. i ' m dummy :wow:
After you installed ps3tools, you just need to right click on the folder that contains the eboot and other necessary files to create a pkg, and then you should see it in your windows menu. Just right click on the folder, you should see "create PKG" and etc.
I even said this in the reply above, just "RIGHT CLICK" lol.
LOL. Sorry but i don't explain very well. i don't have no option create pkg on right-click
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay
i can't post
An error has occurred hartmann! You must have 30 posts and be a member for 30 days in order to post links. Your current post count is 6.
That's very odd. Try contacting aldostools in this thread and tell him about your issue. http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/...dostools-3137/