The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Yes of course !
Originally Posted by Cyberskunk
Is there a program to swap from fw as needed?- "I need to stay at f.w 3.15 and for my ps3 to perform as though it were running 3.41, for most emulators on the xmb require f.w 3,41. Does this make sense to any one on the scene?? Is there a package to do this? Is it probable?? Also, what is the coolest backup manager for psgroove? Thanx! P.S: Does snes9x, mednefin and so on, etc... work on f.w 3.15? I would like to be able to swap from 3.15 to 3.41 back and forth, thought this was possible without a downgrading dongle. I have a Minimus. Please help.
Owner of a launch model JP 60GB console here! Didn't work from XMB (like the other) so I downgraded to 3.40 and updated from there! Which seems to work! (I know about the bluray removal but I did a backup of dev_flash2 and dev_flash3 plus this is the console I do experiments with)
What I found interesting (I know this is a beta) is that on the youtube video of rebug there was the "O Button behaviour" option. I guess you guys must have removed it!
Anyways great job!
Just read what the debug options do (from here), and was wondering, could you use the following options to play a game directly from the HDD?
• Game Type (Debugger)
Set the game type of an application when this one is started from the debugger (usually, this information is read from PARAM.SFO).
- “Disc Boot Game” : use application like a game disc.
- “HDD Boot Game” : use application like a HDD boot game.
- “Patch” : use application installed as a game patch.
- “PARAM.SFO” : use the param.sfo directly from the application.
• GameContentUtil Boot Path (/app_home/PS3_GAME/)
Change the game content boot path when an application is started from /app_home/PS3_GAME/.
- “For Development” : return the real path where the application is started.
- “For Release” : return the path from the PARAM.SFO settings.
• NPDRM Debug
Set and test the access rights to an application that use drm protection.
- “Off” : deactivate the NPDRM Debug function.
- “No Entitlement (80029513)” : return 80029513 error.
- “Deactivated (80029514)” : return 80029514 error.
- “Unexpected Error” : return unexpected error.
• Blu-ray Disc Access
Choose the Blu-ray disc type of access.
- “BD Emulator (DEV)” : Use the internal hdd for the BD-Emulator. (Reference Tools only)
- “BD Emulator (USB)” : use an usb hdd formatted for the BD-Emulator.
- “BD Drive” : use the Blu-Ray Disc drive.
could we also change the PARAM.SFO to change the values of these options?
hi! is it real to make rebug payload for ps3break v1.1?
and options that quoted shodan are working in rebug without JB?
Im using HTC Magic to jailbreak PS3 is it possible to use REBUG with HTC ?
Check out the debug_menu2.. You will have to get the two folders 'debug_menu1' and 'debug_menu2' from the original Rebug file pack and copy them to the 'vsh' folder on the PS3 then read the tutorial on how to swap them.. It is quite easy..
Originally Posted by 3R10
If you want to DONATE to help us to get some required hardware.
Visit - Codename: Rebug
PS3 Slim 160GB –
Unfortunately this CFW isn't working on my SLIM 160GB Mexican, is there a region lock on this CFW? Thanks in advance.
is it posible 2 play us ps2 games on my pal ps3 60gb with this?
you can modify the payload to rebug hermes spoof 3.55?