ChangeLog: - Build 1.0.3
* Configuration / Settings can now be saved
* Menu based configuration now supports some of the more common VICE settings
* Added mouse support
* Physical keyboard support improved (still some minor bugs). Added positional/symbolic key layout modes
* Added ZIP and GZIP support
* Added HUD options for framerate/speed display
* Added HUD options for Disk/Tape activity
* Added multiple disk drive support
* Disk images can be inserted using TRIANGLE + L1/L2/R1/R2 for drives 8, 9, 10, 11 respectively.
* ReSID-FP support has been added, providing significantly better audio emulation.
* Turn up the speakers on this, it's a world of difference.
* Support for various SID models have been added as part of ReSID-FP
* Maximum resampling under ReSID-FP is now default, using the original 6581R4 model SID.
* Fixed a bug when using compatibility mode. Occasionally TDE was not enabled correctly.