The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Is the most recent working on 3.55? Many of the most recent ones are 3.41 only and the (very helpful!) replies in this thread have only said "it works."
Well I'd tried loading PS1 games before so most settings were configured. I loaded Megaman 8 (the cue) and it ran, albeit at 50% speed.
Originally Posted by ktwister
Tried to load Crash Bandicoot via cue and I can see the frame rate but its just a black screen
EDIT: nevermind, had to turn off recompiler and now it runs just slowly (which is to be expected)
So after installing the 427ae package from subcon's post, I've been trying to run Dracula X here... but it looks like I need help in setting things first
1. So I have this file name [Super CD-ROM2 System V3.01 (U).pce]. Where should I put this file? Do I need to rename it first?
I'm confused since it is said in RoboHobo's post:
I don't know what to do to convert that .pce file into .bin file. Or is it just a simple renaming?
For the bios I use '[BIOS] Super CD-ROM System (Japan) (v3.0).pce' as named by the no-intro DAT. Make sure it's not compressed then store it at '/dev_hdd0/game/MDFN90000/USRDIR/pcebios.bin'
2. The files inside Dracula X folder looks like this:
Akumajou Dracula X - Chi no Rondo (SCD)(JPN).cue
Will these set of files work with Mednafen?
3. Am I required to put the Dracula X game folder to a certain location? Or anywhere is fine?
1. rename the Super CD-ROM2 System V3.01 (U).pce to syscard3.pce and if I remember correctly you put it in the USRDIR folder of mednafen. (this is your bios)
Originally Posted by kanketsu
2. as far as I know mednafen doesn't support iso/cue only bin/cue. I'd just keep searching "Akumajou Dracula X - Chi no Rondo" and you should eventually find a bin/cue, I did I just can't remember where and it'd probably be against the rules to post it even if I did.
3. anywhere is fine as far as I know
I have Dracula X running, but it uses an img file.
Got that bin/cue version. It works now.
I have another question; if I switch the control to six button mode, the D-Pad seems to be malfunctioning, as if the analog stick was kept pushed (despite I set the D-Pad as Up Down Left Right). In Dracula X, this make Richter keep "squatting".
The 2 button mode seems to work fine.
Any ideas to remedy this?
can i play my old pc games with this? (PCE)
Edit: No virtual, but real CD's played in the bluray drive`?
Is it true that "some" Sega Saturn games work on it?... Apparently people have been getting errors trying to run games but this I guess has Saturn support of some sort??
Wait so you got it running?!....Is it working perfectly? Because I saw a full translation of it. Which means if you got the original working in the emulator then I bet a translated version would work also. Can you confirm it working perfectly? And also what did you do to get it working. Is there something I need to edit or enable in the emulator??
Originally Posted by VriskaBlack
Oh wait..which Dracula X?..Rondo of Blood? I don't want that. I want Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku to work on it...did anyone get this working?