The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PS2Reality 1.50 Bug???
PS2Reality 1.50 Bug??? –
When the PS2Reality 1.50 first loads up, it reads and plays my .avi movie fine. However, when I put in a new .avi movie CD, my PS2 won't read the 2nd CD at all. I tried everything.
- Changing the CD in the middle of a movie playback.
- Changing the CD in the Main Menu.
- Changing the CD in the Browser Menu and repeatedly pressing the Refresh button.
- Manually eject the CD by pressing the eject button on my PS2.
- Pressing L2+R1 to eject and then L1+L2 to close the tray. Nothing works, the CDROM won't spin and read the disc. The only thing that can be done is to reset my PS2 and reload the media player everytime I want watch a new movie. Is this a bug? Anyway to get around it? Thanks for reading.
Well it doesn't do that for me so I can't really be of any help... but what speed did you burn the cd at?
But I have noticed the there seems to be some type of buffer bug or something... I'll play avi's and the further it gets into the movie the more out of sync it gets and to fix this I have to pause the movie for a sec then unpause it... and I know its not the file cause it works on my computer and when i convert it to mpg and make a vcd it works on my dvd player just fine too...
I tested it on a whole bunch of CDs, some burnt at 2x. I can't get the PS2 drive to spin up and read the 2nd disc. Is it suppose to automatically read the 2nd disc or is there a special thing I need to do?
P.S. Some of my movies lags and gets out of sync as well during the later parts of the show.
Interesting... maybe a chip prob.
Wich chip have u installed into your ps2 ? if chip can't see tray open /close then repatch , ps2 can't authorize disk ...