The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Post By ShaolinAssassin
ps2 slim with chip modbo 750 help boot elf files
ps2 slim with chip modbo 750 help boot elf files –
hello I have a ps2 slim chip modbo 750
wanted to give the boot unlaucher and opl 9
is need memory card for boot elf files?
or is it possible to boot elf files directly from usb?
yes you need memory card and it cannot boot directly from usb because Modbo doesnot support Dev3 .
Yeah, amp2006 is right. But you could "redirect" your modbo dev3 to usb placing a special ELF on your MC.
So the Modbo will boot the special ELF placed on MC, and this ELF will boot the ELF you want on your usb.
Give a look here (in french) : http://www.metagames-eu.com/forums/l...v3-133200.html
I can help if you have issue with french explanations.
Basic instructions :
1) download the dev1todev3 file, extract it on your PC
2) place the BOOT folder on your MC
3) on your usb thumb, make a folder nammed BOOT
4) place the ELF you want to boot from in this folder and nammed it BOOT.ELF
5) you're done. simply push your your dev1 button when you boot your PS2,
and the file placed here : mass:/BOOT/BOOT.ELF will be launched.
If no file is found in this place, it will serach at these 2 locations (in order) ; mc0:/BOOT/BOOT2.ELF