HDLGameInstaller v0.805 OBT released! –
Changelog for v0.805:
- Added French localization.
- Updated SMAP driver.
- Removed calls to sceCdStandby() and sceCdDiskReady() within ShowWaitForDiscDialog(), to prevent the program from freezing up on newer consoles if a disc is not inserted. sceCdGetDiscType() is the right way to determine whether a disc is inserted or not.
- Corrected the GP saving and restoration macros within CrashReporter.c.
- Updated Diskload/Mini OPL to the latest revision.
- Changed optimization mode to Os.
- With the update to fileXio in the PS2SDK, the I/O buffer of fileXio has been set to 128KB.
As a result of the tweakable fileXio I/O buffer, performance has increased. I've personally seen an approximately 200KB/s increase in performance, although your personal milage may vary.
If there are no stability issues, an updater will be released to update your existing games.
Downloads/links and for more information:
HDLGameInstaller project page: - HDLGameInstaller support page -
By the way, this is what happens when the network transfers data slowly to my SCPH-10000:
I think that the reason for bad throughput and auto-negotiation issues is bad cabling. At least, the cable I'm using seems to be having connection issues with the SCPH-10190 adaptor's Ethernet connector.
And yes... it did crash, but I think that it's because I removed my USB device containing the program's files (Was testing some other stuff on another console, so I needed it).
Last edited by SP193; 07-24-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Reason: Sharing a photograph of the network status monitor in action.
SCPH-10000 S. MINOKAMO v1.01 (Defunct)
SCPH-10000 S. KISARAZU v1.00 (faulty)
SCPH-15000 S. KOHDA (With warranty seal!) :D
DESR-5100 S. EMCS