HDLGameInstaller v0.804 OBT released!
This probably wraps up all I intend to do for this project.
EDIT 2013/07/19 02:30: stability fix: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f19/hdlg...ml#post1072815
Changelog for v0.804:
- Updated the SMAP driver (See the PS2SDK update for today).
- Updated the network status screen to display the MAC address and data that will probably help network debugging.
- The Ethernet link speed and duplex settings can now be specified manually (Read the README file).
- Removed power-off interrupt handling, since installations should not be interrupted. The power button will not be usable unless the program ends. The console may still be switched off remotely from the PC client, however.
- Game list now has the "pad button repeat rate" control.
- Sometimes, some characters will disappear from the screen. This has not been investigated, but it's probably related to the VRAM management function of the FreeType support code.
- Auto-negotiation on some older SMAP devices is flaky, but it's more of a problem with what Sony provided.
Downloads/links and more information:
HDLGameInstaller project homepage: - HDLGameInstaller support page -