Confused about HdL/HdA and DMS HdD Explorer???
I was hoping that some knowledgable member on here could clear up a few things for me.
In no particular order:
1) Whats the difference between HdL, HdA and DMS HdD Explorer???
2) Can I install DMS HDD explorer and use either PS2 Handiness or WinHiip on my PC to transfer Images and so forth?
2a) If not then whats the best solution?
3) Is it possible to squeeze the data on a Datel Mega 16 mc without using the mem manager?
4) Is there any application available to edit an ELF file?
5) Is there any external linnk to a site where i can learn how to store my saves on a HDD?
6) Is there any way i can add an icon to a corrupt file on my mem card? I.E ps2 Rplyr installed using dms explorer.