The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Comic cheat tutorial –
Loading cosmic cheat with launchelf.
Exploit installed with launchelf as boot.elf
Exploit installed with ps2menu as boot.elf
HDD with room for cosmic cheat and the testdb
1. Create an exploit anyway you want to make it, make sure you have ps2menu, cosmic cheat, testdb.cff, and anyother program you want. Then install the exploit. You may wanna use the independence compiler for this but other ways will work too.
2. Start ps2menu, once it laoded press R1 and select pfs0:
3. Next hit L1 till you find a partition in your hdd that you want to save save cosmic cheat to. I used hdd0:HDLoader Settings.
4. Once you find the partition you want hit triangle, at the bottem it should now say Copy to pfs0:/
5. Now hit R1 again and goto mc0: then scroll down till you find cosmic cheat, once you find it hit triangle on it and it will copy to the partition you choose. Do the same for the testdb.cff.
6. Now you want to start launchelf. Once launchelf loads hit Select, then choose what button you want cosmic cheat to start with.
7. Then goto hdd0:/. Now you want to find the partition where you copied cosmic cheat and testdb to.
8. Select cosmic cheat by hitting O and there you go you setup cosmic cheat.
Now quickly how to run cosmic cheat.
1. Once cosmic cheat loads you can now hit eject on your ps2 and put in the game you wish to cheat on.
2. Select the game you inserted, then select your codes.
3. Now just press start and your game will boot.
4. If your game goes to a black screen that means 2 thing.
1. You didn?t wait long enough between putting in the game you wish to cheat on and pressing start. (ushally best if you wait 15 to 20 seconds.
2. One of you codes are bad, so go back and try to figure out which it is.
If anyone sees something that is wrong with this let me know and Ill fix it. Also remember cosmic cheat is very glitchy so don?t get mad if it wont everytime. Hope this helps, and if anyone need smore help just post.
Last edited by sstorch629; 06-09-2005 at 10:05 PM.
what code format does this take and if it is hex when i edit code to it then boot the game codes dont stick but for other games already on this it does?
1 more thing –
can i get this thing obn a disc so it will boot with a swap method and how for bot questions if can be done please help?
k i put the cheat.elf in pfso: and the testdb.cff also, then i launched the launch.elf and chose the elf from hdd0:, i booted the elf and STILL the cheats and codes wont show up. Can someone plz help me? email is email@example.com
Wow You Guys Are Too Lazy To Help Out With A Small Problem! Omg W/e
Last edited by snowboard*bum; 04-27-2006 at 12:23 AM.