1. Find the Colecovision bios rom "coleco.rom" or one of the hacked
Colecovision roms (the hacked versions normally bypass the irritating
12-second title screen when the Colecovision boots up).
2. Find some Colecovision game images. Make sure that they are exactly 8K,
16K, 24K or 32K. (Some images have a 50-byte header added, and they
3. Place the bios rom and your game images in the same directory as
"colem.elf" and other files in the zip.
4. Edit "FILES.TXT" to reflect the names of your game images and their paths.
The format of FILES.TXT is the same as that of PSMS.
5. Copy naplink.exe to the same directory.
6. Use naplink to run "colem.elf".
The colem binary, once uploaded to the PSX, will load "coleco.rom"
and "files.txt" off your PC. You can then select a game from the list.
Of course you will need Naplink and the neccessary cable etc to upload colem
to your PS2.