XBSLink is client/server to enable local network multiplayer games over internet just like Xlink Kai, only difference is that its P2P connection!
From developer I asked if this could work with PS3 and he said, YES.How is XBSlink different to Xlink Kai/xbconnect?
In difference to other Systemlink proxies, XBSlink is purely P2P with no server infrastructure. No server connection or specialized game browser service is necessary. You are not dependent on any other factors. All packets in and out are 100% between the client nodes itself. The program was developed to get the last bit of speed/ping time thats possible. And to know, that no other data than the game packets itself is send to the internet.
With "enable special MAC list" -feature.
Ok, I tested this with my friend with Blur and it works.
What you need to do is here:
For host & remote do:
1) Add your PS3 MAC into special MAC list (picture 1)
2) Start Engine (picture 1)
3) Start game and host local network multiplayer game (only if you are host)
For remote do:
1) After steps above add remote host ip or host (picture 2)
2) Push announce to Remote Host (picture 2)
3) Start game and connect local network multiplayer game (only if you are remote)
After these steps host and remote is connected and you can have a chat while you play game
This was after all alot easier and quicker that xlink kai.
And I didnt have to make any account to connect etc..
Official link: XBSlink – XBox360 System Link Proxy