Homefront Battle Code Install (PS Store Purchase) + Other Help Info
So i spend a couple hours (i know im a newb :P) trying to figure out how to get Homefront to detect that i did indeed purchase the Battle Code from the PS Store. Here is now to get Homefront to detect the battle code.
What you will need:
- Homefront Battle Code (Downloaded and Installed from PS Store)
- MultiMAN (or any file manager or FTP)
- Homefront Installed on PS3 Hard drive
How to with MultiMAN:
1) Open up MultiMAN and Press L1 until you reach the File Manager.
2) On the Left side navigate to [/dev_hdd0/game/BLES00962/USRDIR] (I have the PAL version but im not sure if that will make a difference)
3) On the Right side navigate to [/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30530/USRDIR]
4) On the Right side hover over the folder DLC and press Circle to copy it to [/dev_hdd0/game/BLES00962/USRDIR]
5) Launch Homefront and it should not ask you for the Battle Code anymore :D
How to with an FTP Program:
1) Open up MultiMAN or some FTP homebrew app
2) Log into PS3's FTP (MultiMAN username is anonymous)
3) Copy the folder [/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30530/USRDIR/DLC] to [/dev_hdd0/game/BLES00962/USRDIR]
4) Enjoy :D
For those who are running the game of external i would imaginne it would work the same way but i could be wrong, if so please let me know.
I have searched everywhere and this seems to be the only post, so if you link to this or copy it please give me credit for the find. If you have ANY problems be sure to post it here and i will do my best to answer. I did this on Kmeaw 3.55 with 3.60 Verison Spoofer from rebug, i dont think that would change anything but you never know :D
I am gonna say this now because i can see this being a question popin up by people, you CANNOT bypass the Battle Code in any way, shape or form and since the .edat file that the DLC depends on is currently not able to be decrypted you cannot edit it either so dont bother asking.
Disc Eject Error
-I noticed i got this error a lot when i ran it off my External, so i moved the game to Internal hard drive and i havnt seen it since :D