The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
took me 1 minute switched to this than using charles ( you had to pay for it)
do you have port 80 used? (skype, teamviewer, apache)
Originally Posted by ocat1979
ps3dns exe is not working for me...any suggestions?^^
Keep getting an error in the connection test at PSN using this method.
The method is working for me, but the GT5 not.
This is working fine for me
only try Black ops but working fine so far
Same error here... :/
Originally Posted by gbman54
Drizzt Releases ****PSN 0.3 - The Easiest 3.55 PSN Method Yet
Drizzt Releases ****PSN 0.3 - The Easiest 3.55 PSN Method Yet –
Have all of these 3.55 PSN methods been driving you up the wall? Well, the author of Gaia Manager, Drizzt, has unveiled the easiest method yet. Today, he brings us a small toolkit consisting of the apps ****PSN and PS3DNS. The two apps take the place of the tools used in previous methods. ****PSN takes the place of Charles proxy and PS3DNS takes the place of MaraDNS.
****Psn 0.3 by <email@example.com>
* CA24.cer, dev_blind.pkg, ****Psn.exe from Index of /****Psn and PS3DNS.exe, ARSoft.Tools.Net.dll from Index of /****Psn/PS3DNS
* OpenPS3FTP v1.2 from Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
* Microsoft .NET 3.5
1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
3. Open OpenPS3FTP and connect to it using a PC
4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
6. Rename CA24.cer as CA24.cer.bak
7. Put my CA24.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA24.cer
8. Set the PS3's PRIMARY DNS server to your PC's IP address
9. Set the PS3's SECONDARY DNS server to your actual DNS server (e.g. router)
10. Reboot your PS3
11. Start PS3DNS.exe
12. Start ****Psn.exe
13. Enjoy with PSN
Read more: PSGroove.com - Drizzt Releases ****PSN 0.3 - The Easiest 3.55 PSN Method Yet PSGroove.com - Drizzt Releases ****PSN 0.3 - The Easiest 3.55 PSN Method Yet
GT5 works fine here!!! (GT5 server SUCKS)
Originally Posted by krilin7
Good to you. Where did you come from? I think it's something with the EU servers...
Originally Posted by traumakom