use the syscalls option on v9
[lang=de]Ich meine bei dem programm F***psn Ich habe es schon mit admin rechten ausgeführt doch das ändert nichts es stehen nur nullen da und anmelden kann ich mich immer noch nicht ! mir gehen die ideen aus . Brauche ich noch ein zusatz programm wie zum beispiel Ps3 FTP Oder sowas ?[/lang]
Good job ARVI
ARVI, I just installed the spoofer and was hoping it would work with my old way of getting on PSN. I was using Charles and PS3DNS, but when i try to sign in, it keeps telling me there is a system update. I guess my old way will not work anymore? Also, I have no instructions in the download.
Tutorial is now finalized, UPDATED and complete - 100% working & correct.
- History can be wiped after using lv2 patcher & mounting a game so any record of you doing so is deleted, before you access PSN or launch a backup.
- Backups remain mounted in the XMB Game menu after wiping the history.
- PSN Status does show the actual game you are playing from disc or backup.
TOP DOWN DESIGN UPDATES
- While using Team Rebugs v3.56 spoofer, Mount a backup from a backup manager. DONE
- Wipe all history (Remove any history of Homebrew or managers so it looks like the system is not hacked to the outside world) DONE
- Maintain the Backup to run from XMB after wiping the history of it being mounted DONE
- Login to PSN as a 3.56 user DONE
- Get backups to show up as the actual backup being used in PSN's status DONE - WORKING
- Monitor all internet traffic DONE - All outgoing traffic currently looks correct for an OFW 3.56 system. I will continue to keep logs of my ingoing/outgoing for a few weeks
I have added steps to setup F*CK PSN in steps 6 & 7 of the tutorial as lots of people have been sending me messages asking how.
lol, my tut is all over the web. Even the video has been copied and re-uploaded to youtube with fake links......
......................... :rant:"No, That's a bad $ony, bad. Get back in your box"