TUTORIAL: How to make 3d covers for Cover Manager
How to make 3d covers for Cover Manager
You will need a program called IMANDIX Cover Professional. The version I am using is 0 .9.2.1. I know this version allows you to export the .png image with a transparent background.
- Find the flat layout of the cover you want to create.
A couple of sites I use are
- Open Cover Professional and then choose Rotating! Single Cover Presentation
- Browse the explorer tree and locate your cover, after you select it, a new window will open. Click create presentation.
- The cover tab should now be open. Make sure cover type Blu-Ray Viva case is selected.
- Case color; click edit to change the cover of the case, hit apply. The art in the window should now look something like you want to display in Cover Manager.
- Click the Export tab at the top. The new output size should be 852 X 639, then click preview.
- Next, click the button in the bottom right corner of the right window named PNG Export. Choose the location and name of your cover then click save. In the box that pops up enter 852 X 639. This part is what makes the background of your cover transparent.
- Now you have your new cover. Be sure to rename it to game titleid followed by .PNG. (extension must be capitalized) If you donít know your gameís titleid, open the game folder then open the file PS3_DISC.SFB with notepad. It will be similar to BLUS30264.