If someone can upload the original eboot , it would help out alot
im in my house now and im going to upload all the files that belmondo modify :)
Edit: here they are: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2MJTW0X6
I had the same problems with the Prince of Persia Trilogy - I could only boot it to the game selection menu, then kick to XMB. These Collection gmes must have a hidden path or something
Heres an update before I head off... but bad news I'm afraid :(
I re-created the EBOOT.BIN in all directorys that had one (USRDIR/TR7/TR8/TRAE) in them I changed the following:
1. Decrypted EBOOT.BIN to EBOOT.ELF
. Changed dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME/ to dev_hdd0/TOMBRAID/
. Changed app_home/PS3_GAME/ to dev_hdd0/TOMBRAID/
. Changed single instances of app_home to dev_hdd0
2. Double checked everything was pointing to my TOMBRAID folder. Saved EBOOT.ELF
3. Resigned ELFs back to BIN using makeself app 341 1.0.0 [vendor_id] [auth_id] 0008 EBOOT.ELF EBOOT.BIN - which recreated my EBOOT.BIN [Note: I think this is where I went wrong, as my test PS3 is on 3.41 (hermesCFW) I think the code at the end should have been 8000 (Debug) - I will check tomorrow!]
4. Created PSN Package for BLES01195
5. Copied over new EBOOT.BIN's over to the PS3 under the folder dev_hdd0/TOMBRAID along with the rest of the game (Took ages!)
6. Installed PSN Package and ran. Once again Screen started and showed main menu for games and extras. Went into games and tried to load Tomb Raider Legend. Saw HDD light up but then got spinny clock in the right corner for a sec and then booted me back to XMB. So am no closer really.
Tomorrow morning I will double check everything again but this time sign the EBOOT.BIN with the correct sequence. If still not working, I will do all the edits again this time signing them as a retail on 3.41 (and 3.55) then installing and trying all over again.
I am getting the feeling that maybe this game will not be able to be made as a PKG, so your best bet will be use Belmondo's files on your backup (external HDD) and run with disc. (I don't know if this is how you run it as I don't have an external HDD, also as of last week my blu-ray stopped working - Logic-board is fine thank god as can run homebrew/PKG games)
@simmeon1 - I think your right on the money there, as I have said in a previous post I aint a dev or actually understand this process all to well. I just like to tinker. If I can find Belmondo I am going send him a message to see what he has to say as he is the one who disected this game to get it working in the first place.
i just get a HDD to play it and theres an update if i update i can still play it? BTW i still want this game to my internal HDD :(
I just got Tomb Raider Anniversary running from INTERNAL HDD!! :D
Now i'm trying to run Legend and Underworld - I'll post a solution soon :D
-Tomb Raider Anniversary works well from internal HDD
-Tomb Raider Legend works well from internal HDD
-Tomb Raider Underworld doesn't work from internal HDD (or I just can't get it to work :P )
-"Exit to Launcher" option in TRA/TRL doesn't work (kicks back to XMB)
For lazy people:
1. Download PKG: [PKG]
2. Copy content of PS3_GAME directory (Tomb Raider Trilogy Disc) to dev_hdd0/z/RAIDER (Except EBOOT.BIN, TR8 directory, almost all *.bik/*.sch files - keep ONLY CREDITS.BIK)
3. Install Tomb Raider Anniversary.pkg and Tomb Raider Legend.pkg packages
4. Copy TROPDIR from PS3_GAME from TR Trilogy disc to dev_hdd0/game/BLES00TRL and dev_hdd0/game/BLES01195
DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME IF PROMPTS!
Tested on Tomb Raider Trilogy EUROPEAN version [BLES-01195].
And if you aren't lazy:
Download BD2HDD 0.2e2.
Apply Belmondo 3.41/3.55 patch.
Copy Eboot.bin from TRAE/USRDIR (or TR7/USRDIR) to Main USRDIR of TRT backup (replace original EBOOT.BIN).
Edit Param.sfo to 3.55, edit name to Tomb Raider Anniversary (or Legend), Edit GameID to BLES00TRA/BLES00TRL.
Using BD2HDD create a working PKG (backup directory name - RAIDER / 3.55 FW/ auto patch method - advanced).
Copy content of PS3_GAME directory (Tomb Raider Trilogy Disc) to dev_hdd0/z/RAIDER (Except EBOOT.BIN, TR8 directory, almost all *.bik/*.sch files - keep ONLY CREDITS.BIK).
Install your new created pkg(s).
Copy TROPDIR from TRT Disc to your PKG dir (eg. dev_hdd0/game/BLES00TRL/).
Sorry, I don't speak english good :(
lmao.. I have been working my butt off the last couple of days to try and get this working. Last try I still hadn't managed to get them working. Oh well... congrats sir, you are a legend! :D
Now downloading and will give a try.
Thank you sooo soooo soooooooo much! <3 it works! I don't mind that underworld doesn't work, i platinum-ed that already :) lol seriously you're the best, szczuru_pasja :D
and thanks everyone else who tried as well.
well, off to play legend now!!! omg :D
btw, im playing legend now on internal :)