I need some help running GT5 v1.00 on external with MultiMAN 2.01
- I am on 3.41 JB Hermes payload with 3.55 Spoof
- I have GT5 on external HDD with fixed eboot.bin and edited param.sfo files (in both folders)
- MultiMAN 2.01 successfully cached the split GT.VOL into my Internal HDD.
I ran the game, no black screen, the intro movie plays fine, I went to GT mode, bought a car and tried to launch B1 license
- the game stops working after the loading meter is full
So I reset the system, ran GT5 again, this time I tried playing an Arcade race
- The race loaded fine, I finished the race
- After finishing the race, the game freezes again.
How do I make it work properly in this current setup? (I do not want to put the whole game in Internal HDD because there is not enough space, and I don't plan on any firmware and hardware upgrades)