The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Yeah, I tested that and you were right same code compiles OK with 1.92 and no problem mounting to app_home.
Originally Posted by ksmith173
It's obvious what's the problem I think, it's the return_to_user_prog that is not working correctly in 3.40.
Testing 1.17 atm with Hermes v4, works fine for me.
Just one little request/question, what would be necessary to allow the png transparency to work with the game previews?
moh.sakaii i like your open manager but :
- Have you planned to create a Git repository ?
- Have you planned to beautify the interface (with svg) ?
I think it's important for the future of your open manager to change the aspect.
I think if you add functionality you should add a system with select/add skin to avoid many version with just one skin (add skin by folder_skin_name/file.svg)
Sorry for my bad english.
+1 for me on the git repo. I think it'd clean up the project and the scene quite a bit if everyone had the original OM put into a git repo and then everyone else forks their individual releases off of it. That way people can push/pull patches/updates to the source and everyone could see exactly where those were coming from. That and it allows others to contribute to the code too.
you can do this in many different ways, one is to go ahead and write your own cg code.
Originally Posted by Atlantis
Been away form the scene for about a month now due to family/work so have a lot of catching up to do.
started reading the first 10 pages of posts, of this thread and have a few questions if you dont mind. Apologies if it's already been answered I just didn't want to spend an hour or so reading 180+ pages of posts when someone might be abe to bring me upto speed very quickly.
I've installed Hermes V4 and openmanager 1.17 fine, just wanted to check a few things :-
1) when i press L2 + start openmanger doesn't switc to internal hdd, it asks me if i want to install a game, so what am i doing wrong here
2) for internal hdd is it best to make the OMAN46756 folder and copy games to it from the LUAN212345 folder
3) In OpenManager what is the difference between patche dmode and normal mode ?
4) I noticed the old dvd icon is now gone and games are launched form the ps3_apps but, is this normal ?
1. It asks you which folder you want to install your games into. You have the choice between LUAN and OMAN.
Originally Posted by ribuck
2. Doesn't really matter. Both folder names would work on internal.
3. Patched mode was something that was introduced to make some games that were having controller/black screen issues work appropriately.
4. You need a disk in the drive to see the disk icon in your XMB
Originally Posted by Tetsumaki
Don't you think we will have some legal issues down the road, after all these codes are using Sony's libraries, if not including them directly.
Originally Posted by chesh
They might just threw us out of git, if anyone wants to elaborate on this, go ahead and enlighten me