The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
NPDRM EBOOT –
Hi, I am seeking help for the following issues I am having.
I have a PS3 160GB SLIM with CFW 3.55 KMEAW and I have installed Multiman 02.00.04
I am trying to boot game backups directly from XMB by using Deank's EbootFIX tool. I have done the following:
1. Copied the games to the internal HDD via Multiman. Games load perfectly via Multiman.
2. Dragged each games PS3_GAME folder onto ebootFIX.exe and created the pkg files.
3. Deleted all files from Game Data Utility on the PS3
4. Installed the [BXXXXXXXX] Game Title (HDD)-FW_355.pkg into the PS3.
5. Loaded Multiman and highlighted each games PS3_GAME folder located at /dev/hdd0/GAMES and made Shadow Copy
6. Exit into XMB and load game directly from the icon.
The problem is ONLY Uncharted (BCUS98103) worked.
I could not get these to work:
BLUS30522 - Mortal Kombat
BLUS30359 - Tekken 6
BLES00816 - Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - Stays on a loop during the file installation screen.
BCUS98111 - God of War 3
BCES00791 - God of War Collection
BCES00569 - Gran Turismo 5
Any help will be appreciated.
Won't work until the keys to decrypt the NPDRM eboot have been released. also not all games are known to work with the dean's ebootfix program. Only one game in the list you mentioned works, God of War Collection. There is an xmb pkg somewhere here. have a look around. I can can confirm that this game will work. All others, don't count on it yet.
Thanks leer12 for your reply.