in need of some help
I'm after some advice as I've just spent 30mins googling these things but can't find a definitive answer. (no it's not about 3.60 keys!)
basically I would like to be able to do the following.
1. Delete old gaia/ backup managers from my ps3 ( I did it before and lost all my games - I run from internal ) how would I do this?
2. Update my games, some games do need updates. I remember some websites where I could get them from before, I've tried ps3 updater 1.41 but it doesn't link to my ps3 ftp very well.
3. Which emulators are definitely worth getting?
4. Any other homebrew software I should really pick up?
5. Which manager is the best to use? // Any guide on how to install?
Thanks for your time and help.
1. Dont know which BM creates wich folder, i have GAMEZ and GAMES, but if u have Games from gaia, then move after installation of Multiman BM ur games to the newly created folder. then u can delete your gaia backupfolder. or u can leave him there as i am sure bout that Multiman Manager reads games from either folder. As i have some in gamez and some in games and all are showing up and working in MM
go here for the manager: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f192/mul...hd-bdmv-72826/
2. u could still update them via Multimann backupmanager, or let the games get their updates when starting them (it does not affect your firmware), just keep automatic system update off within the settings of your PS3.
3. Any u like to try out are worth it
4. same as above, which gets your attention, load and install :)
5. See the link from Answer No. 1, Multiman is a very good Backupmanager
Hope it helpes u on your way.
You can have several backup managers installed at once. If you are on 3.55, I suggest Rogero 8.2, Iris 1.2, Gaia 2.07, and MultiMAN 2.00.02. No need to delete your old backup managers, just install these over them.
Go the links in my sig. You will find all that you are looking for any more :D