The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Michael Jackson experience step by step
Michael Jackson experience step by step –
This is the step to step guide on how to get this game working for 3.55
There are many instructions out there and guide and leave so much info out and are just wrongs.
1) backup the game with mulitman onto you internal HDD or if you have a copy of it already; ftp into your HDD.
2) Now copy all files onto a external drive except the 14Gig file. (MJ_PS3.$hd$.paf.bf)
3)download orkocattivo's fix.. and disregard the instruction in the readme file.
Take the pkg. patch and install it.
3) run multiman and refresh by pressing L3 + select so multiman reads it.
Now you should have two michael jackson icons. One for internal and one for external.
4) Exity and Copy via FTP the 14GB file to dev_hdd0/game/BLES01135 and replaced EBOOT.BIN with the one from orkocattivo rar. (replace this eboot only on the external and not the internal HDD.
5)replaced Synapse.ppu.self file that was on my external hdd with the 3.55 one in orkocattivo rar.
6)now you can delete the whole game folder BLES01135 on you internal drive as you will not need it anymore. Be sure not to delete the one under dev_hdd0/game/BLES01135 but the one you copied under GAMEZ or GAMES
7) Run multiman and launch the game from EXTERNAL with Select+X
Will this work on the US version BLUS30697 or is this only for the European version BLES01135 ?
I donīt have to replace Synapse.ppu.self for 3.55 only EBOOT.BIN. Run perfect.
this is for the EUR version as i don't own a copy of the US version.
yea probably will run without replacing the Synapse file but i did it anyways.
Oh, now i see.
I Replace the Eboot in dev_hdd0/game/BLES01135 not on Ext. Maybe this is the different.
Here is how i got it install:
1. Install pkg
2. Create in dev_hdd0/game a BLES01135 Folder (now it automatic create the Subfolder and Files from the Patch)
3. copy(FTP) the 14GB File in dev_hdd0/game/BLES01135 and replace EBOOT.BIN from orkocattivo in this Folder.
4. Copy(FTP) the BLES001135 Folder without 14GB File on Ext.
5. multiMan Select+x
Ok now I just need a good tutorial for 3.41 since that is what I have..I use MultiMan, how can I do it so that when I FTP the entire game into my internal drive, that when I send the game to external, everything goes in there except that 1 file..isnt it easier to just put the game on my external drive, minus the one file, and then FTP that file over to internal? But then I guess it wouldnt work right so I gotta do it the other way
wow thats a lot to get a game to run & to think MJ is dead & still screwin with kids ! BADUM CHING !
sorry couldn't resist, feel free to delete this is if anyone gets offended
wheres the link to orkocattivo.rar
do u copy entire game to internal apart from the 14gb
It's the other way around - entire game to external apart from 14Gb file.
Originally Posted by wakkaday